Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Chills anyone? *Ending Spoiler*

It's a trap.

Chills anyone? *Ending Spoiler*

Postby IBelongToHoffman » July 1st, 2010, 11:21 pm

First of all if you are here and haven't seen IV yet, for shame LoL. Anyway thought I'd mark it as a spoiler anyway.

When Hoffman stands up from the chair and the Hello Zepp is playing, did anyone just like cream? OMG! LoL! I was like WTF? I Got so many chills. At that point I didn't like Hoffman, well not that I didn't like him I just didn't have any attachment to him one way or the other, but when he stood up I was like "He's a total BAMF" I still love watching that scene!

Anyone else?

~Monica
"When in doubt, God prays to Hoffman."

"Hoffman, the best Jigsaw since Jigsaw!"

"yes! We are all divine human beings, having a human experience!"--Betsy Russell (To ME!)
IBelongToHoffman
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
53%

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

The Topic Starter

Re: Chills anyone? *Ending Spoiler*

Postby TaeRise » July 2nd, 2010, 5:23 am

Deafinatly. That ending was AWESOME!!. And when put together with the Autopsy scene aswell, it was great! :D
"GAME OVER!"

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity..."
TaeRise
SAW Veteran

Rank experience:
88%

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Mood: Chilled

Postby trirubix » July 20th, 2010, 4:01 pm

It probably would of given me chills if I didn't already know it was going to happen. I hate when my friends decide to ruin a movie for me, especially a Saw movie!
trirubix
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
31%

Postby TaeRise » July 21st, 2010, 2:53 pm

trirubix wrote:It probably would of given me chills if I didn't already know it was going to happen. I hate when my friends decide to ruin a movie for me, especially a Saw movie!

That really sucks. Half of Saw is the twist
"GAME OVER!"

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity..."
TaeRise
SAW Veteran

Rank experience:
88%

Postby Ayla » December 3rd, 2010, 12:50 am

I loved that scene and Hoffman definitely delivered one of the best 'Game over's of the whole series. I did have my suspicions about him but just seeing him stand up still shocked me. Still annoyed they cut out the unstrapping part from the director's/extreme cut. It loses its impact slightly without that part.
Ayla
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
94%

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby TheWelshJigsaw » September 17th, 2011, 9:29 pm

The best part of the movie for me, IV is my least favourite.
"Piranha!"

68, 99, 08 - Champions of Europe "We'll never die"
TheWelshJigsaw
Fix me!

Rank experience:
54.2%

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby xchangminniex » September 24th, 2011, 6:39 pm

I had sadly already known that Hoffman wasn't going to die, and that he was John's apprentice so it wasn't really anything special for me :C
But I bet that if I had seen it then for the first time, I would have spazzed out! Haha
xchangminniex
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
32%

Mood: Excited

Postby HeHelpedMe » September 24th, 2011, 7:21 pm

I wasn't spoiled :D
HeHelpedMe
Victim

Rank experience:
86.5%

Mood: Twisted

Postby xchangminniex » September 24th, 2011, 8:34 pm

HeHelpedMe wrote:I wasn't spoiled :D

Lucky! : D haha
xchangminniex
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
32%

Mood: Excited

Postby Jinni » September 24th, 2011, 9:13 pm

When I saw it.. I don't think I realized what was going on.. I think I was a little bit surprised because I thought Hoffman was gonna die.. but at the same time I was slightly confused.. I don't think Hoffman being a bad guy clicked until V.. xDD;;
Follow your heart 'cause everything is over the rainbow and X marks the spot. The numbers are in the back of your mind so make your choice. Live or die before it's Game Over.

:billy4:

"The world can be such a fright but it belongs to us tonight."
-Craig Ferguson

"In the end, we're all alone. No-one will come to save us."
-John Reese

"Be careful what you go looking for, Mister Reese. You just might find it."
-Harold Finch
Jinni
SAW Fanatic

Rank experience:
46.5%

Mood: Irritated

Next

Return to SAW IV