Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Character

It's a trap.

Character

Postby Jigsaw » March 2nd, 2010, 8:16 pm

Who is your favorite Character in SAW IV and why?
Jigsaw
Administrator
Administrator

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

The Topic Starter
Mood: Lonely

Re: Character

Postby VaCcAr0 » March 17th, 2010, 11:14 am

Art because he reminds me of Billy Joel
My Favorite Short Horror Films

Learn Stuff: Intro to Western Civilization, Renaissance Humanism, Absolutism and Mercantilism

"Now that I have found someone I'm feeling more alone than I ever have before. She's a brick and I'm drowning slowly" - Ben Folds Five

VaCcAr0
Board Leader
Board Leader

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Mood: IDGAF

Postby TaeRise » March 17th, 2010, 11:42 am

VaCcAr0 wrote:Art because he reminds me of Billy Joel

Art was awesome :cool:
"GAME OVER!"

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity..."
TaeRise
SAW Veteran

Rank experience:
88%

Mood: Chilled

Postby Dark Vader » June 30th, 2010, 4:22 pm

Art Blank Was Cool! But He Was Nervous & Jumpy Most Of The Time.....Couldnt Help But Feel Sorry For Him In The Mausoleum Trap! But The Ultimate Is/Was PETER STRAHM! There We Go...........We Have One Guy Who Finally Managed To Put All The Jigsaw Pieces Together And The Crew Behind SAW Finally Squash Him Between The Walls! That Was Too Fucking Fast!.............Anyways, The Other Great Character In This One Was Officer Rigg!
Dark Vader
The Purple King

Mood: Epic

Postby IBelongToHoffman » July 1st, 2010, 11:19 pm

Have to give props to Strahm. Even though I am not a member of his team, I think he was a major badass. Art was okay but I REALLY liked Jill and how they introduced her and stuff. She's one beautiful woman if you ask me!

~Monica
"When in doubt, God prays to Hoffman."

"Hoffman, the best Jigsaw since Jigsaw!"

"yes! We are all divine human beings, having a human experience!"--Betsy Russell (To ME!)
IBelongToHoffman
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
53%

Postby Wolverine » September 22nd, 2010, 6:54 pm

I really don't got a favorite character in part 5, all of the casts are great - like almost all casts in the SAW series :smoke:
I'm still among you...
Wolverine
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
50%

Mood: Confident

Postby XD_Nathi » November 23rd, 2010, 12:47 am

Eric Matthews! He does all the time so sorry if it is on the block of ice. And then the dramatic retrospective of his six months in captivity. I found him in the second and third part already so great. And then, of course, my Mark Hoffman ;-) His first act as a "new Jigsaw! That was fantastic.
XD_Nathi
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
12%

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby Ayla » December 1st, 2010, 9:50 pm

Special Agent Peter Strahm. Snarky and a bit irritating but intelligent. Also the fact he kept bashing tables and walls made me laugh. Art Blanc and Mark Hoffman are a close second. Rigg really came into his own on this one though. Shame he failed.
Ayla
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
94%

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby Kitty » March 2nd, 2012, 10:56 am

Can't really choose between Eric Matthews or Peter Strahm.
SAW! SAW II! SAW III! SAW IV! SAW V! SAW VI! SAW 3D! and JIGSAW!

I finally found Billy - 29/04/2013 & X on 19/10/2013!
I found Billy again - 03/01/2014!
http://twitter.com/Kitty1Lin
Team Jigsaw
Kitty

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Mood: Heart Broken

Postby Zombie » March 6th, 2012, 5:57 pm

I liked Strahm the most in this one, even though I like him much more in Saw V. The main reason is because he shot Jeff there at the end.
Zombie
SAW God

Rank experience:
43.9%

Mood: Meh...

Next

Return to SAW IV