Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Questions questions questions...

It's a trap.

Questions questions questions...

Postby hiyacrystal » October 14th, 2013, 8:08 pm

So I have a few questions about this film (sorry!)

1) Is this film taking place at the same time as the the 3rd? Or is the footage we see of Strahm, Jeff and Rigg just making Arc think that it could be any of them that will walk through the door even though we know it's Rigg in the test?

2) Who put Arc's final trap on him? I mean Amanda is dead, so is John and Hoffman was "in" the trap in front of Arc so Arc would have surely recognized Hoffman if he was the one to do it. Unless it was Lawrence?

Any answer that would help me understand them a bit better would be appreciated

Thanks freaks! ;) :bloodypiece:
"why don't you fucking tell me something I don't know you stupid cunt!"
hiyacrystal
Victim

Rank experience:
56.5%

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

The Topic Starter
Mood: Yeehaw

Re: Questions questions questions...

Postby gul123 » October 20th, 2013, 7:48 am

Is this film taking place at the same time as the the 3rd? Or is the footage we see of Strahm, Jeff and Rigg just making Arc think that it could be any of them that will walk through the door even though we know it's Rigg in the test?
gul123
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
1%

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby Kitty » October 20th, 2013, 5:50 pm

3 & 4 run pretty much at the same time.
SAW! SAW II! SAW III! SAW IV! SAW V! SAW VI! SAW 3D! and JIGSAW!

I finally found Billy - 29/04/2013 & X on 19/10/2013!
I found Billy again - 03/01/2014!
http://twitter.com/Kitty1Lin
Team Jigsaw
Kitty

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Mood: Heart Broken

Postby Horacio » November 24th, 2013, 5:49 pm

hiyacrystal wrote:So I have a few questions about this film (sorry!)

1) Is this film taking place at the same time as the the 3rd? Or is the footage we see of Strahm, Jeff and Rigg just making Arc think that it could be any of them that will walk through the door even though we know it's Rigg in the test?

2) Who put Arc's final trap on him? I mean Amanda is dead, so is John and Hoffman was "in" the trap in front of Arc so Arc would have surely recognized Hoffman if he was the one to do it. Unless it was Lawrence?

Any answer that would help me understand them a bit better would be appreciated

Thanks freaks! ;) :bloodypiece:

1) It is.
2) Art was kidnapped at least two weeks before the events in the movie. It was either Amanda of Hoffman, in disguise of course.
Horacio
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
42%

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby Faerie Tanith » September 7th, 2018, 1:21 pm

Agreed that it was probably Amanda or Hoffman who placed the spine cutter on Art (my money is on Hoffman though, since 3 and 4 are happening at the same time and Amanda seemed more preoccupied with John/Lynn's portion of the game while Hoffman seemed to have been 'assigned' Rigg's game).
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson, Danny Glover

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith

1 year of membership

Mood: Annoyed

Return to SAW IV