Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Confused Matthew's Saw Review

How much blood will you shed to stay alive?

Re: Confused Matthew's Saw Review

Postby MM2Dylan » September 17th, 2012, 12:31 am

I can't stand this guy. He actually sent mail to Spielberg asking for a refund because he didn't like Schindler's List. He can be funny sometimes, but really, a lot of his reviews seem to boil down to "I don't like this film".
MM2Dylan
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
10%

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Mood: OK

Postby StrawberryBlondeTX » April 5th, 2013, 10:26 pm

VaCcAr0 wrote:Well he mentioned something that I always wondered myself. After Dr. Gordon gave his alibi and it checked out, why did they have him stay and listen to Amanda's testimony? If his alibi checked out then that means he has nothing to do with the case. Like Matthew said "What's it supposed to trigger?"

The detectives did find a penlight with Gordon's fingerprints on them. Even though his alibi checked out, it doesn't mean he could not have been involved some how. They also might have had Gordon listen to Amanda's story to see if he could provide them with information as to why a penlight with his fingerprints were at the crime scene.
StrawberryBlondeTX
Victim

Rank experience:
28.5%

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Mood: Cynical

Postby Kitty » April 7th, 2013, 6:32 pm

MM2Dylan wrote:I can't stand this guy. He actually sent mail to Spielberg asking for a refund because he didn't like Schindler's List. He can be funny sometimes, but really, a lot of his reviews seem to boil down to "I don't like this film".

Did he say that about a lot of movies, or was it just the whole SAW franchise..?
SAW! SAW II! SAW III! SAW IV! SAW V! SAW VI! and SAW 3D!

I finally found Billy - 29/04/2013 & X on 19/10/2013!
I found Billy again - 03/01/2014!
http://twitter.com/Kitty1Lin
Team Jigsaw
Kitty

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Mood: Excited

Postby Cigarette » April 11th, 2013, 5:36 am

HHAHAHAHA! I remember this review...what a jerk! He basically talked down on everyone that enjoyed saw as much as I did and just because you didn't like it doesn't mean you can do that.
~~ I reside in my nightlife. ~~
Cigarette
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
14%

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Mood: Blah

Postby VaCcAr0 » October 2nd, 2017, 10:57 am

He has since taken down his reviews for a while now (no clue why) and is now re-uploading some of his reviews. The original link I posted no longer takes you to a review. But you can see his updated review here
My Favorite totheark Videos.

Space Time Express: Jupiter, Aliens, Comets

Those who do not appreciate VaCcAr0 do not deserve VaCcAr0

VaCcAr0
Board Leader
Board Leader

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

The Topic Starter
Mood: OK

Previous

Return to SAW I