Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Jigsaw development-Continuity Issues??

Sequel or Prequel?

Jigsaw development-Continuity Issues??

Postby Airnikeyoni13 » April 18th, 2018, 10:15 pm

Besides for clear continuity issues with this movie and other movies in the franchise alike, does anyone else notice anything that really bothers them....because clearly "continuity" is something that isn't really important to the writers/actors/directors etc IMO....there's so much we notice and possibly not notice throughout the films.

After seeing this film a number of times, I think we can conclude continuity is out the window, IMO. It becomes difficult to create something new and preserve the original.

Ultimately, I am interested with all the continuity issues and non continuity issues people have seen in Jigsaw and in the original 7 movies as well.

All thoughts are appreciated and definitely want to see if we all notice the same things or there's much to be discovered.....

No judgement!
Airnikeyoni13
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
22%

1 year of membership

The Topic Starter

Re: Jigsaw development-Continuity Issues??

Postby Jigsawforever1027 » April 21st, 2018, 5:23 am

like no mention of hoffman or gordon

but as for as the movie it self it works to me.
Jigsawforever1027
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
10%

Re: Jigsaw development-Continuity Issues??

Postby Faerie Tanith » May 13th, 2018, 3:24 am

I do think that continuity is now a big issue due to all the retcon. That said there's room for improvement if (or at this point when) a sequel is made. So I'm holding my breath before I judge too harshly.
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson, Danny Glover

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith

1 year of membership

Mood: Yeehaw

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)