Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Dr Gordon Good or Bad

The traps come alive. Is it really the "Final Chapter"?

Dr Gordon Good or Bad

Postby Amanda Rulez » January 28th, 2011, 2:00 pm

Do guys think that the Dr Gordon could be the only one who actually truly learned his lesson after his test and he nows sees the world differently and appreciate his life more. The only person who is most loyal to john and won't end up just like Amanda and Hoffman. Or do you think after he passed his test he became a bit more evil because he left hoffman in the bathroom to die and didn't give him a chance. And do you think that he is a perfect example that proves John's legacy actually does work and changes people in a good way and not make them even more darker ?

Made by Amanda Fan

Did I bring John to you? Or did I bring your self-centered ass to him?
Amanda Rulez
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
35%

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

The Topic Starter
Mood: Annoyed

Re: Dr Gordon Good or Bad

Postby fabys » February 7th, 2011, 12:17 am

I think Gordon learned his lesson, but i dont think he changed to good becuase even though he helped other people learn their lesson as well, he was left with a very twisted mind, either way he did left Hoffman to rot in the bathroom, but i dont think that ir proves that he was bad, it just proves that Hoffman never learned his lesson, Hoffman was given a lot of chances but he chose to continue being bad, Gordon just fed him the cnosequences of his actions.
^^FaByS^^
fabys
Victim

Rank experience:
77%

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Mood: Brooding

Postby Amanda Rulez » February 7th, 2011, 10:32 am

I agree with you :D even though he learned his lesson it doesn't nesscary mean that he is 100 % cured considering what he has been through i would expect he would still be a bit twisted and shaken up by that. I know that i would defenitely be a bit twisted if i went through what he went through. Yeah hoffman did have a lot of chances so dr gordon was the one to finally give hoffman the consequences.
If you do something bad be prepared to face the consequences and at the end hoffman finally received the consequences from his actions.

Made by Amanda Fan

Amanda Rulez
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
35%

The Topic Starter

Postby fabys » February 8th, 2011, 9:38 pm

Yeah, i would definetely be left twisted as well if I went through the same things :D but do you think that Gordon was kinda satisfied that he brought Hoffman down or do you think he just enjoyed the fact that he was going to be the next succesor?
^^FaByS^^
fabys
Victim

Rank experience:
77%

Postby Amanda Rulez » February 9th, 2011, 9:22 am

Well i want to think that dr gordon truly understand john's legacy and also understood why john does what he does and i'm pretty sure dr gordon would have known all the things that hoffman did so i think he was satisfied to bring hoffman done because hoffman wasn't following the rules so dr gordon acted on john's behalf to give hoffman his consequences.

Made by Amanda Fan

Amanda Rulez
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
35%

The Topic Starter

Postby fabys » February 10th, 2011, 8:22 pm

Yeah you are right, maybe Gordon just did as he was told and thats it, he was a little bit of a follower in his way :P Maybe he is going to be the only one who proves himself worthy of carrying on the legacy, but actually doing it right, like John wants to or how they are supposed to be.
^^FaByS^^
fabys
Victim

Rank experience:
77%

Postby Amanda Rulez » February 11th, 2011, 8:30 am

Yeah hopefully dr gordon is the only one who can prove himself worthy on carrying on the legacy if he can't can't I don't think anyone will be able to continue the legacy without getting the legacy clouding up their judgement.

But I guess the big question is was dr gordon ending the game once and for all or was he just ending hoffman's legacy so he will be able to start his.

Made by Amanda Fan

Amanda Rulez
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
35%

The Topic Starter

Postby fabys » February 19th, 2011, 11:58 pm

I think the movie wanted us to believe that Gordon was going to end the games once and for all, but something in me tells me that he just wanted to take over to make his own legacy, maybe, :ehm: what do you think? Man, when Jigsaw died, do you think so many people would die becuase of Hoffman and Gordon wanting to take over?
^^FaByS^^
fabys
Victim

Rank experience:
77%

Postby Amanda Rulez » February 20th, 2011, 11:29 am

If this is truly the last saw movie than i guess the games are truly over. And i think a lot of people would probably still have died from the traps in saw 5-7 if john was still alive i guess that proves that the majoriy of people in saw 5-7 doesn't have the will to survive but i guess i shouldn't count the ones where someone has to help to save them which is pretty much the majority of the rest of the movies :lol:. And heaps of detectives did die from hoffman trying to not get caught particular in saw 7 :lol: for dr gordon well we really don't really know or we got showed was dr gordon assiting the medical parts of the traps so we don't really know what he did after that.

Made by Amanda Fan

Amanda Rulez
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
35%

The Topic Starter

Postby iluvmj1958 » March 7th, 2011, 3:45 pm

Lawrence Gordan was for sure the good guy. John knew that Hoffman was going to do something to Jill, so he wanted Gordan to end Hoffmans game. but also, what doesnt make sense is that first, John wanted Jill to start Hoffmans game at the end of the 6th one. Hoffman was supposed to die. but how did John know that he was supposed to make the tape for Gordan to start Hoffmans game at the end of the 7th. Hoffman was supposed to be dead from when Jill put the jaw trap on him. How did John know that Hoffman were to survive so Gordan to take over??
.....Make your choice.
iluvmj1958
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
29%

Next

Return to SAW 3D - The Final Chapter