Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Saw 7 bathroom found a flash light (NOT FAKE)

The traps come alive. Is it really the "Final Chapter"?

Re: Saw 7 bathroom found a flash light (NOT FAKE)

Postby Kitty » November 26th, 2014, 9:40 pm

TheButlerDidIt wrote:Considering that of the 3 people who were previously in that exact same situation, 2 have managed to escape (Dr Gordon, Det Matthews).
I see no reason why someone so resourceful as Hoffman (able to survive the reverse bear trap) would not be able to escape

Of all the times I'm thinking there's no way that dude's going to escape from that bathroom, what with being chained up, the saw's been tossed out by Dr Gordon ("I don't think so!") and the one and only key flushed down the bathtub by a flailing Adam, you all have made me realise I was wrong to think that. Thank you. :)
SAW! SAW II! SAW III! SAW IV! SAW V! SAW VI! SAW 3D! and JIGSAW!

I finally found Billy - 29/04/2013 & X on 19/10/2013!
I found Billy again - 03/01/2014!
http://twitter.com/Kitty1Lin
Team Jigsaw
Kitty

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Mood: Heart Broken

Postby M0B » March 29th, 2016, 7:55 am

Kind of late on the discussion but, there is no flashlight in the bathroom.

You mean Eric's? Yeah.... He took it with him in the hallways after escaping the bathroom to search for Daniel.

Aside from him, there is no other person that we know of that brought a flashlight with them in the bathroom.

Also, that aside, think about it guys. How will Hoffman even escape the bathroom? Sawing through his foot? Gordon tossed it out of the bathroom. Smashing his foot Eric-style? Has already been done and not at all suspenseful.

Plus, the only reason Eric even managed to find the toilet lid was, yes you probably guessed it, with a flashlight - something that isn't in Hoffman's possession.
M0B
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
3%

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Postby JamieTheLost1 » September 21st, 2016, 9:05 am

You are missing out on the point totally here though. If you rewatch Saw 3D/VII: The Final Chapter you can see that there is a flashlight in the bathroom in one of the shots next to Eric's shackle. I think it might be a oversight by the producers and has been left in there by accident, that or when Eric Matthews took it out with him in three when he escaped and was then beaten down by Amanda and left for dead, Hoffman came along and locked Eric up to reuse him in Riggs game but perhaps Hoffman threw it back in there which is unlikely as anything that is taken out or brought into the bathroom never leaves its original place as observed in the original Saw, Saw II, Saw III and Saw 3D/VII: The Final Chapter. You can also move around in the darkness without a flashlight, it's possible so Hoffman may move around and perhaps find it or perhaps he spotted it when Doctor Gordon was throwing the Hacksaw out of the bathroom. This is all possible btw but I still think that Saw 8 will have a new cast and plot and won't continue on from where VII left off 6 years ago, I say this because the eight installment has new writers, producers and they usually go their own way so... yeah.
"I don't think so" Doctor Lawrence Gordon to Mark Hoffman in the Bathroom where Lawrence was once tested by Jigsaw (Saw 3D)
JamieTheLost1
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
15%

1 year of membership

Postby JamieTheLost1 » September 21st, 2016, 10:37 am

As seen by this first image below, we all know Eric took the flashlight out of the bathroom.

in this second image below, above Zepp's corpse's head and next to Eric's shackle in the bathroom in Saw VII/3D, you can clearly see a black flashlight and strikingly resembles Eric Matthews, the size, colour etc.

Solved. :cool:
"I don't think so" Doctor Lawrence Gordon to Mark Hoffman in the Bathroom where Lawrence was once tested by Jigsaw (Saw 3D)
JamieTheLost1
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
15%

1 year of membership

Previous

Return to SAW 3D - The Final Chapter