Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Don't Believe Lawrence's Lies...

The traps come alive. Is it really the "Final Chapter"?

Re: Don't Believe Lawrence's Lies...

Postby IKnowWhoYouAre » September 21st, 2014, 5:57 am

The accomplice/apprentice thing had been done so many times by Saw VII, I thought they were going to make Gordon an angry dissilussioned person who would become a pseudo vigilante. It would've been a good twist if we found out Hoffman was the one who kidnapped Gordon in Saw 1 as it would give him motivation to go after Hoffman seeing as he could no longer have revenge of John. But keep in mind in Saw III jeff's character was supposed to Doctor Gordon but Cary Elwes was going through a payment dispute from the first film.
IKnowWhoYouAre
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
85.4%

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby Kitty » October 14th, 2014, 10:53 am

That's interesting about Jeff meant to be Dr Gordon.
SAW! SAW II! SAW III! SAW IV! SAW V! SAW VI! SAW 3D! and JIGSAW!

I finally found Billy - 29/04/2013 & X on 19/10/2013!
I found Billy again - 03/01/2014!
http://twitter.com/Kitty1Lin
Team Jigsaw
Kitty

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Mood: Heart Broken

Postby niteflyer21 » December 8th, 2014, 3:21 am

I reckon Dr Gordon was being smart

he assisted Jigsaw and kept a low profile, he knew of John's Cancer condition and understood (from being his doctor) that he hadn't got long to live. That's why he prob assisted him in the end to keep him and his family safe and after he died he could bury the games along with him, and then the search for the person behind it will die out if the games didn't wouldn't continue

Hoffman himself knowing Jigsaw would die he could have buried everything after the 4th film by Killing Strahm and eliminating any links and walk out a free man
niteflyer21
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
4%

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Postby JamieTheLost1 » September 18th, 2016, 10:13 pm

Except he didn't eliminate every link, Doctor Gordon was awaiting him if he killed Jill. If Hoffman knew about Doctor Gordon waiting to ambush him, he would of certainly attempted to track Doctor Gordon down and kill him.
"I don't think so" Doctor Lawrence Gordon to Mark Hoffman in the Bathroom where Lawrence was once tested by Jigsaw (Saw 3D)
JamieTheLost1
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
15%

1 year of membership

Previous

Return to SAW 3D - The Final Chapter