Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Don't Believe Lawrence's Lies...

The traps come alive. Is it really the "Final Chapter"?

Don't Believe Lawrence's Lies...

Postby hiyacrystal » October 14th, 2013, 6:10 pm

What do you think made Lawrence help John?

I mean why would he want nothing kept from him with Jigsaw, why would he want to help the madman that terrorized him and his family and technically killed a friend he came close to in a short period of time.

What is your opinion on the matter?
"why don't you fucking tell me something I don't know you stupid cunt!"
hiyacrystal
Victim

Rank experience:
56.5%

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

The Topic Starter
Mood: Yeehaw

Re: Don't Believe Lawrence's Lies...

Postby VaCcAr0 » October 14th, 2013, 7:08 pm

Honestly, it makes no sense whatsoever.
My Favorite Short Horror Films

Learn Stuff: Intro to Western Civilization, Renaissance Humanism, Absolutism and Mercantilism

"Now that I have found someone I'm feeling more alone than I ever have before. She's a brick and I'm drowning slowly" - Ben Folds Five

VaCcAr0
Board Leader
Board Leader

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Mood: IDGAF

Postby hiyacrystal » October 14th, 2013, 7:15 pm

Hopefully if they make a saw 8 they may bring out a shock reasoning or something but I highly doubt there could be a big twist to do with that
hiyacrystal
Victim

Rank experience:
56.5%

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

The Topic Starter

Postby zZUndeadOdysseyZz » October 15th, 2013, 5:47 am

hiyacrystal wrote:What do you think made Lawrence help John?

I mean why would he want nothing kept from him with Jigsaw, why would he want to help the madman that terrorized him and his family and technically killed a friend he came close to in a short period of time.

What is your opinion on the matter?

I honestly thought that Lawrence helping Jigsaw was a bunch of bull. I mean from what I saw in Saw I, he'd never do something like that. He'd actually more than likely want revenge. I kind of liked Gordon in Saw I, but then in Saw 3D I thought they f**ked up his character. To me they made it seem like he didn't give two s**ts about his wife, his daughter or Adam. It just doesn't really make any sense to me. :close: :???:
Oh Yes, There Will Be Blood

Team Jigsaw
Team Hoffman
zZUndeadOdysseyZz
Lil' Hoffy Bunny

Mood: Depressed

Postby hiyacrystal » October 15th, 2013, 9:11 am

Ikr!

Adam and Lawrence shared such a bond in the first film and he kept saying stuff along the lines of how he was coming back for Adam. Lawrence wasn't the sort of person to assist Jigsaw in taht sort of way and he wasn't really getting anything out of it so it's a completly crap way to have a "big" twist in the last film.
hiyacrystal
Victim

Rank experience:
56.5%

The Topic Starter

Postby hiyacrystal » October 15th, 2013, 9:12 am

*that
hiyacrystal
Victim

Rank experience:
56.5%

The Topic Starter

Postby GA/NYlit » October 19th, 2013, 3:15 am

I'm still not convinced Gordon was helping John of his own free will. I'd like to think he was still somehow being blackmailed or something... Because it's totally not something he would do. Although it was a badass ending lol!!
GA/NYlit
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
15%

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby Kitty » January 1st, 2014, 9:50 pm

hiyacrystal wrote:Ikr!

Adam and Lawrence shared such a bond in the first film and he kept saying stuff along the lines of how he was coming back for Adam. Lawrence wasn't the sort of person to assist Jigsaw in taht sort of way and he wasn't really getting anything out of it so it's a completly crap way to have a "big" twist in the last film.

They might have shared a bond, but from what I saw, I don't think Lawrence was going to come back for Adam. Only my thought.
SAW! SAW II! SAW III! SAW IV! SAW V! SAW VI! SAW 3D! and JIGSAW!

I finally found Billy - 29/04/2013 & X on 19/10/2013!
I found Billy again - 03/01/2014!
http://twitter.com/Kitty1Lin
Team Jigsaw
Kitty

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Mood: Heart Broken

Postby Red Green » August 19th, 2014, 11:42 pm

The producers have confirmed that Adam is dead.

But not HOW.

(Let's assume the mercy killing is not canon/a dream instead/he didn't die to the suffocation.)

My theory is that Lawrence went back later to save Adam somehow. Then he got divorced and separated between his wife and daughter, so he decided to team up with Jigsaw.

Then, at some point, something happened between Adam and him and Adam was killed somehow. So he took Adam's body into the bathroom to avoid John noticing that he saved him without him knowing. (We never see John visit the bathroom after Saw I.)

I don't remember any other proof/theories there is, so this is all I got for now.

What do you think?
:D
Red Green
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
52%

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Mood: Weird

Postby thundergod318 » August 22nd, 2014, 2:51 pm

Stockholm Syndrome. If John kept the doc confined while treating his injuries and made a point to discuss the test, the implications of its results, and everything else that was going on, I can see his mind shaping around the trauma and accepting it as something necessary. I would actually have really enjoyed a series of scenes detailing this process, to put some psychological value back in the series which had been largely absent since III.
Remember the House of Jigsaw.
"You want to save her? Put a bullet in the head of everyone she's ever known."

Team Amanda - First-Gen, Militant Supporter, Conspiracy Theorist, Red Knight.
thundergod318
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
80%

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Mood: Sentimental

Next

Return to SAW 3D - The Final Chapter