Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

The Hell?

The traps come alive. Is it really the "Final Chapter"?

Re: The Hell?

Postby Jinni » October 12th, 2011, 3:56 am

iluvmj1958 wrote:actually......if you notice at the end, when Pamela, Tara, Brent, and William are in the cages, Brent pulls the "Die" lever and that was hooked into the RBT 2.0. So if Brent would have pulled it to "Live", then the RBT 2.0 wouldn't have even went off. So really, Tara and Brent actually chose if William AND Hoffman survived.

Seems a bit wrong to let a random person decide your fate.. I mean, I know Tara and Brent decided William's fate and all but he at least knew who they were.. Brent choosing whether or not Hoffman dies.. seems a bit.. stupid. I don't understand it at all.. :???:
Follow your heart 'cause everything is over the rainbow and X marks the spot. The numbers are in the back of your mind so make your choice. Live or die before it's Game Over.

:billy4:

"The world can be such a fright but it belongs to us tonight."
-Craig Ferguson

"In the end, we're all alone. No-one will come to save us."
-John Reese

"Be careful what you go looking for, Mister Reese. You just might find it."
-Harold Finch
Jinni
SAW Fanatic

Rank experience:
46.5%

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Mood: Irritated

Postby IKnowWhoYouAre » October 12th, 2011, 4:18 am

Hoffman couldnt get over his obsession with revenge, thats essentially why he ended up in the bathroom, he would have gotten away with everything if he'd left Jill alone and fled the country (like he was planning to do after he killed Jill anyway), he'd still have a fucked up scar but its cool looking :P
IKnowWhoYouAre
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
85.4%

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby IKnowWhoYouAre » October 12th, 2011, 4:21 am

RavingMousette wrote:
iluvmj1958 wrote:actually......if you notice at the end, when Pamela, Tara, Brent, and William are in the cages, Brent pulls the "Die" lever and that was hooked into the RBT 2.0. So if Brent would have pulled it to "Live", then the RBT 2.0 wouldn't have even went off. So really, Tara and Brent actually chose if William AND Hoffman survived.

Seems a bit wrong to let a random person decide your fate.. I mean, I know Tara and Brent decided William's fate and all but he at least knew who they were.. Brent choosing whether or not Hoffman dies.. seems a bit.. stupid. I don't understand it at all.. :???:

I dont think it was Brent choosing Hoffmans fate, i mean, if he'd chosen live instead of die id say it would have activated Hoffman's trap anyway, it seems like the point was for the end of Williams game to trigger Hoffmans so the game 'comes full circle' so to speak.
IKnowWhoYouAre
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
85.4%

Postby Kitty » April 8th, 2012, 12:33 pm

HeHelpedMe wrote:Damn, I have to see that

So will I.
SAW! SAW II! SAW III! SAW IV! SAW V! SAW VI! SAW 3D! and JIGSAW!

I finally found Billy - 29/04/2013 & X on 19/10/2013!
I found Billy again - 03/01/2014!
http://twitter.com/Kitty1Lin
Team Jigsaw
Kitty

Mood: Heart Broken

Postby davech1987 » October 5th, 2012, 2:00 pm

I think Jill put Hoffman in the RBT due to the face of what he knew about what happened with Gideon , The reason that Hoffman gets tested with the RBT is when he wheelborrowing tim young body he just casually throws it to the floor without a care which showed Jigsaw that hoffman has no regards for life no matter who it belongs to. That is my thought anyway
There is only one truth - Detective Conan
davech1987
Victim

Rank experience:
5%

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby sawfilm » October 6th, 2012, 8:24 am

davech1987 wrote:I think Jill put Hoffman in the RBT due to the face of what he knew about what happened with Gideon , The reason that Hoffman gets tested with the RBT is when he wheelborrowing tim young body he just casually throws it to the floor without a care which showed Jigsaw that hoffman has no regards for life no matter who it belongs to. That is my thought anyway

Hoffman was tested because he failed to understand Jigsaw's message, which is "Cherish your life". But Hoffman instead used his legacy to torture and punish people (Pound of Flesh trap shows this really well).
sawfilm
Victim

Rank experience:
25%

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby Kitty » October 15th, 2012, 11:40 pm

sawfilm wrote:
davech1987 wrote:I think Jill put Hoffman in the RBT due to the face of what he knew about what happened with Gideon , The reason that Hoffman gets tested with the RBT is when he wheelborrowing tim young body he just casually throws it to the floor without a care which showed Jigsaw that hoffman has no regards for life no matter who it belongs to. That is my thought anyway

Hoffman was tested because he failed to understand Jigsaw's message, which is "Cherish your life". But Hoffman instead used his legacy to torture and punish people (Pound of Flesh trap shows this really well).

I get what you mean there. Had Hoffman learned that message, he probably would'nt've ended up left there in the bathroom by Dr G.
SAW! SAW II! SAW III! SAW IV! SAW V! SAW VI! SAW 3D! and JIGSAW!

I finally found Billy - 29/04/2013 & X on 19/10/2013!
I found Billy again - 03/01/2014!
http://twitter.com/Kitty1Lin
Team Jigsaw
Kitty

Mood: Heart Broken

Postby Mortara » July 27th, 2016, 12:16 am

Zombie wrote:Because Hoffman was never married to John.

:lol: :bravo:

Zombie wrote:Maybe Hoffman will have some secret apprentices that can act immediately on his behalf. That would be awesome.

I'm hoping for the same thing. Got my fingers crossed for years now.

IKnowWhoYouAre wrote:
That only happens in the directors cut.

But it does happen? Sooo messed up.

Jinni wrote:

Same here.

IKnowWhoYouAre wrote:
I dont think it was Brent choosing Hoffmans fate, i mean, if he'd chosen live instead of die id say it would have activated Hoffman's trap anyway, it seems like the point was for the end of Williams game to trigger Hoffmans so the game 'comes full circle' so to speak.

Whew, that makes so much more sense, thanks :]
Hello!
I am a non-native english speaker and fully aware of how bad my english is. So please don't get mad while reading my posts :)
And I would very much appreciate you to rub my nose in my mistakes.
Thanks for reading.
Mortara
Victim

Rank experience:
19.5%

1 year of membership

Postby Faerie Tanith » May 7th, 2018, 10:18 pm

Mortara wrote:
Zombie wrote:Because Hoffman was never married to John.

:lol: :bravo:

That we know of...
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith

Mood: Invisible

Previous

Return to SAW 3D - The Final Chapter