Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

What happened to Bobby Dagen?

The traps come alive. Is it really the "Final Chapter"?

Re: What happened to Bobby Dagen?

Postby IKnowWhoYouAre » April 25th, 2012, 10:15 am

Valkarius wrote:My theory is this. Bobby halfway won/lost his test. Due to him finally facing the test yet losing his wife in the process.

I wonder though. If he didn't go through with the test, how did he get the scars? Or at least what looked like scars.

If you look at the wide shots of the scene you can see a door that leads out of the building, jigsaw said he had to pass his final test to free himself and his wife and obviously he failed HOWEVER, the swat team that went looking for him were killed in the same building and surely someone would know where they are and go looking for them and explore the entire building for more victims/survivors.

As for the scars its an interesting question, Bobby comes off as a bit of a coward so its hard to see him administering the scars to himself.
IKnowWhoYouAre
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
73.8%

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby Kitty » April 25th, 2012, 1:24 pm

IKnowWhoYouAre wrote:
Valkarius wrote:My theory is this. Bobby halfway won/lost his test. Due to him finally facing the test yet losing his wife in the process.

I wonder though. If he didn't go through with the test, how did he get the scars? Or at least what looked like scars.

If you look at the wide shots of the scene you can see a door that leads out of the building, jigsaw said he had to pass his final test to free himself and his wife and obviously he failed HOWEVER, the swat team that went looking for him were killed in the same building and surely someone would know where they are and go looking for them and explore the entire building for more victims/survivors.

As for the scars its an interesting question, Bobby comes off as a bit of a coward so its hard to see him administering the scars to himself.

I noticed the scars too. I don't know how he got them.
SAW! SAW II! SAW III! SAW IV! SAW V! SAW VI! and SAW 3D!

I finally found Billy - 29/04/2013 & X on 19/10/2013!
I found Billy again - 03/01/2014!
http://twitter.com/Kitty1Lin
Team Jigsaw
Kitty

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Mood: Excited

Postby Valkarius » April 25th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Here's my theory about the scars. Maybe Sean got injured during Boondock Saints 2. And you know how bandaids come in all shapes and sizes. That or what if it was just for effect.
R.I.P. Jill Tuck (Betsy Russell) Gone but never forgotten.

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/user/ur28649741/boards/profile/
House of Flying Fists: http:/thehouseofff.proboards.com/index.cgi
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kain_Pendragon
http://womenofdarkness.freeforums.net/

Team Jill: Her white knight, protagonist to her an antagonist to all whom threaten her.
Valkarius
Asian Knight

Mood: Zen

Postby Kitty » April 26th, 2012, 2:11 pm

Valkarius wrote:Here's my theory about the scars. Maybe Sean got injured during Boondock Saints 2. And you know how bandaids come in all shapes and sizes. That or what if it was just for effect.

Interesting point. :)

Team Jigsaw
Kitty

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » October 12th, 2016, 4:58 pm

Wasn't it said in the commentary that they planned to have a scene where Bobby stands in front of his mirror and cuts his chest? I'm pretty sure I remember something like that.

Anyway even if such a scene was never planned at all I'm quite certain that Bobby cut himself in order to get these scars. While he failed almost every test in Saw 7 he definitely proved that he was able to endure an immense amount of physical pain. Administering the scars to himself was nothing compared to pulling his own teeth or shoving two hooks into his muscles.
"Ten faded places, that will fall prey to evil..."- The Whisperer
RealmOfLutherNiles
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
71.8%

Postby Kitty » November 2nd, 2016, 1:46 pm

RealmOfLutherNiles wrote:Wasn't it said in the commentary that they planned to have a scene where Bobby stands in front of his mirror and cuts his chest? I'm pretty sure I remember something like that.

Anyway even if such a scene was never planned at all I'm quite certain that Bobby cut himself in order to get these scars. While he failed almost every test in Saw 7 he definitely proved that he was able to endure an immense amount of physical pain. Administering the scars to himself was nothing compared to pulling his own teeth or shoving two hooks into his muscles.

Ooooo....! Pulling his own teeth out...! :xxx:

Team Jigsaw
Kitty

Postby Saw Warrior » April 30th, 2017, 6:19 am

It's obvious that Dagen died.

First, he failed his game/test, and death is usually the punishment for people who failed the games.

Second, all the cops that knew the place where the game was set, died. That means nobody knows where Bobby Dagen is.

Third, Dagen can't come back because there was a room without floor, and he escaped after failing to save the dude that couldn't see.
Saw Warrior
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
28%

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » April 30th, 2017, 10:46 pm

His death is anything but obvious.

Lawrence Gordon failed his test in Saw I, yet he was nursed back to health by John and even became his apprentice. In Saw VI, Tara, or rather Brent Abbott, failed his test of forgiving William and survived nonetheless.

We don't know who else knew about Bobby's location. Also, he wasn't mortally wounded, so he could as well get out of the Clear Dawn Hospital on his own.

The room without the floor may be an obstacle in his way out, but nothing more. He managed to find a way through this hallway once, so he can as well go back on the same way.

So if anything, Bobby's fate is unknown, but his death is definitely not an obvious or certain thing. Instead, more things suggest that he's alive rather than dead.
"Ten faded places, that will fall prey to evil..."- The Whisperer
RealmOfLutherNiles
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
71.8%

Previous

Return to SAW 3D - The Final Chapter