Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

In This Moment

...for casual conversation, small talk.

Re: In This Moment

Postby Cynical Corpse » August 10th, 2018, 1:15 am

just finished my make up for my character
Cynical Corpse
SAW Addictive

Rank experience:
18%

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Mood: Paranoid

Postby VaCcAr0 » August 10th, 2018, 6:37 am

thirsty
My Favorite Short Horror Films

Learn Stuff: Intro to Western Civilization, Renaissance Humanism, Absolutism and Mercantilism

"Now that I have found someone I'm feeling more alone than I ever have before. She's a brick and I'm drowning slowly" - Ben Folds Five

VaCcAr0
Board Leader
Board Leader

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Mood: IDGAF

Postby Cynical Corpse » August 10th, 2018, 10:29 pm

trying to find a good animation software
Cynical Corpse
SAW Addictive

Rank experience:
18%

Postby VaCcAr0 » August 10th, 2018, 11:02 pm

Giving some thought about quitting my job and thinking about what I should do instead.

Learn Stuff: Intro to Western Civilization, Renaissance Humanism, Absolutism and Mercantilism

"Now that I have found someone I'm feeling more alone than I ever have before. She's a brick and I'm drowning slowly" - Ben Folds Five

VaCcAr0
Board Leader
Board Leader

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Postby Cynical Corpse » August 10th, 2018, 11:20 pm

VaCcAr0 wrote:Giving some thought about quitting my job and thinking about what I should do instead.

You are absolutely lucky to even have a job that pays well and brings you closer to people, why would you wanna give that up?
Cynical Corpse
SAW Addictive

Rank experience:
18%

Postby Faerie Tanith » August 10th, 2018, 11:33 pm

Restarting my desktop
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson, Danny Glover

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith

1 year of membership

Mood: Yeehaw

Postby VaCcAr0 » August 10th, 2018, 11:36 pm

Cynical Corpse wrote:
VaCcAr0 wrote:Giving some thought about quitting my job and thinking about what I should do instead.

You are absolutely lucky to even have a job that pays well and brings you closer to people, why would you wanna give that up?

The job wasn't what I thought it would be. I got my Masters degree in accounting. I think I can do better than this. And the work isn't enjoyable at all.

VaCcAr0
Board Leader
Board Leader

Postby Cynical Corpse » August 11th, 2018, 1:16 am

Dude I live in greece, you're lucky if you get any work here, i would apreciate the oportunity of even getting a job, i mean, I wouldn't quit unless I was sure I'd have another job. Wouldn't risk losing my one ans only income.
Cynical Corpse
SAW Addictive

Rank experience:
18%

Postby VaCcAr0 » August 11th, 2018, 2:50 am

Cynical Corpse wrote:Dude I live in greece, you're lucky if you get any work here, i would apreciate the oportunity of even getting a job, i mean, I wouldn't quit unless I was sure I'd have another job. Wouldn't risk losing my one ans only income.

Yeah, for now I'm keeping my eyes peeled for something new. And if I can land something else that I'd like better, only then would I quit.

VaCcAr0
Board Leader
Board Leader

Postby Faerie Tanith » August 11th, 2018, 1:06 pm

Just woken up
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson, Danny Glover

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith

1 year of membership

Mood: Yeehaw

PreviousNext

Return to Chit Chat & General Talk