Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Hidden scene

Trust in him.

Hidden scene

Postby FleshPieces » January 26th, 2010, 10:19 am

So what do you guys make out of the hidden scene, after the credits, when Amanda goes to talk to Corbett?

I heard rumorse they will have Corbett be questioned in Saw VII.
BRUTAL DEATH METAL DOMINATON!!!!
FleshPieces
4th FREAK

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

The Topic Starter

Re: Hidden scene

Postby TaeRise » January 26th, 2010, 12:40 pm

I think its a bit of teaser for Saw VII and does point to the fact that Corbett will be a focus if not a main focus for Saw VII.

This scene could also be the reason why Perez and Erickson were so suspicious of Hoffman in Saw VI. She may have told them or been questioned.
"GAME OVER!"

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity..."
TaeRise
SAW Veteran

Rank experience:
88%

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Mood: Chilled

Postby Hoffman » March 28th, 2010, 10:12 pm

I agree, I think Corbett either has been/will be questioned in saw VII. Also, remember when Hoffman carried the stuffed animal out of the police station and Perez asked Hoffman about it. If one of the officers who had witnessed Hoffman walking out of the station with it recognized it later, this would also raise suspicion about Hoffman. So, I believe Corbett plays a bigger role in VII than they're leading us to believe.
Team HOFFMAN!!
"Right now, you're feeling helpless"
Hoffman
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
23%

Postby davech1987 » October 4th, 2012, 9:32 pm

Yet she is never seen or mentioned in saw 7^^;
There is only one truth - Detective Conan
davech1987
Victim

Rank experience:
5%

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby sawfilm » October 6th, 2012, 3:45 pm

davech1987 wrote:Yet she is never seen or mentioned in saw 7^^;

The idea is out the window, because the producers decided to drop the whole FBI subplot. That's why we never heard anything about someone discovering Perez's and Erickson's bodies or anything about Strahm working with Jigsaw.
sawfilm
Victim

Rank experience:
25%

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby davech1987 » October 6th, 2012, 7:35 pm

That sucks , but in is odd since the hidden scene is shown at the end of saw 6 it feels very out of place would have been better shown at the end of saw 4
There is only one truth - Detective Conan
davech1987
Victim

Rank experience:
5%

Postby sawfilm » October 7th, 2012, 8:11 am

davech1987 wrote:That sucks , but in is odd since the hidden scene is shown at the end of saw 6 it feels very out of place would have been better shown at the end of saw 4

I agree that it was a little out of place, but it seemed to building some another subplot, which was dropped when they were writing VII.
sawfilm
Victim

Rank experience:
25%

Postby technofreak13 » November 3rd, 2012, 10:02 pm

sawfilm wrote:
davech1987 wrote:Yet she is never seen or mentioned in saw 7^^;

The idea is out the window, because the producers decided to drop the whole FBI subplot. That's why we never heard anything about someone discovering Perez's and Erickson's bodies or anything about Strahm working with Jigsaw.

Ya and instantly everyone knows it's Hoffman. In the beginning he's burning all his ID, but yet Strahm is never mentioned, and everyone knows about Hoffman...granted he DOES put himself on the tapes, but still
technofreak13
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
65%

Location: Trapped in a house with 7 other people, breathing poisonous gas

Postby sawfilm » November 4th, 2012, 7:25 am

technofreak13 wrote:Ya and instantly everyone knows it's Hoffman. In the beginning he's burning all his ID, but yet Strahm is never mentioned, and everyone knows about Hoffman...granted he DOES put himself on the tapes, but still

The producers should have allowed the writers to at least make Gibson say something about possibility of Hoffman working with Strahm.
sawfilm
Victim

Rank experience:
25%

Postby Faerie Tanith » September 7th, 2018, 1:17 pm

Ridiculously late to the thread but I love this scene. It implies so much (is Corbett the reason Perez and Erickson set their suspicions on Hoffman? Maybe so) and shows a very human side of Amanda. I just am very grateful that this scene was included.
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson, Danny Glover

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith

1 year of membership

Mood: Yeehaw

Return to SAW VI